Confidentiality & Consent
All are services are confidential.
We do not report to police without your permission.
The only time we are obligated to report a sexual assault is when you are UNDER 16 years of age and:
- the person who assaulted is someone who is in a position of power and control
- the person who assaulted is your caregiver
- based on choice
- not passive
- only possible when power is equal
Consent is not:
- giving in because of fear
- going along with something because you want to fit in, are being deceived or feel bad