Chemotherapy & Biotherapy
This is an outpatient program where all cancer treatments are prescribed by a medical oncologist of Regional Cancer Care Northwest (Thunder Bay), Cancer Care Ontario.
As a satellite site, we deliver standardised, quality-based services including:
- Systemic (intravenous, injection) and oral cancer therapies
- Cancer treatment procedures
- Information, education and support services for cancer patients and their families
- Palliative care and advanced care planning
- Hair wigs, hair covers, breast prosthesis and other supports
Our goal is to coordinate cancer care with local health services as a positive and meaningful experience, while delivering treatment and support closer to home for area residents.
Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday
Contact: Phone (807) 737-6581